Friday, June 22, 2012

Baby Sign Language!!

Okay so I may be overly excited about this but I am going to learn how to sign language so that I can teach my baby when he gets old enough!! He will be 3 months old on July 4th (wow time flies by!!) and by the time he is 6 months old I will be able to teach him sign language!!! Yay!! I am super excited!! This means there will be less crying and less fussing cause he will be able to tell me what he wants by signing besides just whining or crying about it and I not know what he wants!! I'll be using a program called MySmartHands, they also have an app for my iPhone that will help me learn so that I can teach Andrew :) I am super stoked!!

2 comments:

Big Apple Mami said...

What a sweet boy you have! Sounds like you're adjusting well to motherhood!! Xoxo

Emily Meyers said...

Hey lady!! I just stumbled on your blog and added myself to your followers! Also I’d love to have you check out a huge OSCAR DE LA RENTA giveaway I’m having right now!!

Hope to see you there! And thanks so much!
Xo, Emily

http://emilymmeyers.blogspot.com/2012/06/oscar-de-la-renta-giveaway.html