Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Oh FUN!!

       Me oh my time has flown by!! My little boy is about to be THREE months old on the 4th of July!! It's hard to believe how fast he has grown up!! I am so truly blessed to have him in my life and be able to say that he is mine. <3
  

So a quick little update, we went to a friend's daughter's birthday party last Saturday and boy did Andrew have a blast!!

 Even though everyone was so much older then him he surly enjoyed all the ladies being all googly eyed to him and having their "aww he is sooooo cute" moments!! What can I say? He's a flirt hahaha. 





Especially with the Japanese women!! They all just all fall in love with him!! They love holding him at a restaurant that we go to called the Noodle House... It's so funny seeing them play with him and talk Japanese to them :)
















It really amazes me to see just how big he has gotten already!!


We went to the bowling alley and his daddy helped him sit up like a big boy!! :)
















      Then we went to the beach for the first time with him and it was so funny to see his expressions of the first time he put his feet in the sand <3 the water was cold so he didn't want to have his feet in it very long (but who would) lol.
























And after all the craziness of this big ole world my baby boy just konked out in his car seat lol <3
                                           Yep that's my life and I totally LOVE it!!!

1 comment:

ms.composure said...

aw those pictures are ADORABLE!!! super super cute!


http://infinitelifefitness.com
http://mscomposure.blogspot.com